Hi peeps! Sorry for the lack of communication/posting/whatever. My computer is slowly dying, and it crashes when I try to load too much. For the time being, I'm trying to avoid art overload in order to prevent crashes. I'm in the process of building a computer, so... until then... I shall ninja.
Anyway, I received an email from my host family in Japan. They're currently looking for a missionary to serve at their small Christian preschool and at their church in Japan. If you love kids like crazy and have a huge heart for the Japanese people (or if you know someone who does), please send me a note. I'll do my best to connect you with them.
Here's some info:
1. Must be a born again Christian and loves God!
2. Must be a college graduate (In order to obtain missionary visa)
3. Ministry Teaching English to Japanese children, ages from 2
to 6 in Christian Preschool and Kindergarten, Serve Japanese
Christians at a small Japanese church on Sunday
4. Commitment: At least one year
5. Living Arrangement: Room and board will be provided (person
has to cover own airfare)
6. Where: Tokyo, Japan
7. Starting when: September 1 (need to be in Japan by
end of August)
If you want or need more information, please let me know.
Listening to: Owl City
Reading: Mere Christianity - C.S. Lewis
Playing: TotW: RM3